On Monday, in order to contest in the by-elections from the Faisalabad constituency NA-108, former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran declares his and his wife Bushra Bibi’s assets. Here they are:
- Total worth of assets is more than Rs 304.2 million
- Two inherited houses in the district of Bhakkar
- 228 Kanals of land in the district of Bhakkar
- A flat on Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- A commercial plot on Constitution Avenue, Islamabad which generates Rs 1.4 million in rent
- Rs 11.22 million is his cash in hand
- Four goats worth Rs 0.2 million
Khan also shared that he had spent Rs 48.66 million on the construction of the Zaman Park house, and spent Rs4.9 million on additional constructions in Banigala.
- 698 Kanals of land in Pakpattan and Okara
- 3 Kanal house in Banigala
Neither Khan nor his wife claim to have any jewellery.